Friday, August 5, 2011

Our 1 year Anniversary to the love of my life!


Recipe for a Happy Marriage

prayer
1 cup consideration
1 cup courtesy
2 cupfuls flattery carefully concealed
1 gallon faith and trust in each other
2 cupfuls praise
1 small pinch of in-laws
1 reasonable budget, a generous dash of cooperation
3 teaspoon pure extract of "I'm sorry"
1 cup contentment
1 cup each confidence and encouragement
1 large or several small hobbies
1 cup blindness to the other's faults

(we got this from one of the elderly profession ladies in our field- thought it was the sweetest thing ever)!
Celebrating our wonderful 1st year of marriage to the love of my life!

 Where we first took our picture when we were dating!



 We watched the Ironman downtown





 Our date night celebrating at Cedars!





1 year and counting! I look forward to 50+!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 1st year together!! We just celebrated 9 and I can hardly believe where the time went!! :)

    ReplyDelete