Friday, August 5, 2011

Mothers Day!

In celebration of Mother's Day for our dear Mama Waldo, whom we love and adore!!!! :-)

The love of a mother is beyond compare, one who dearly loves and is always there from scraped knees To falls from trees, A mother cares for all From "I told you so" to "That's a no-no! " A mother answers the call, Mothers cook, mothers clean, some even work a job even with all their strength, a mother still knows how to sob, Mothers should be honored for all they have done every day of the year, not just one. There is nothing better than a mother's love, A mother's love endures forever Its unbreakable bonds no on can sever. No matter how much I have grown, My mother's love is always shown, She has become a mentor and a guide, Within her always I am able to confide. No better payment for her I can find Then to love her with heart, and with mind To the one who bore me; I share my emotion To the one who raised me; Absolute devotion To this woman I express my joy You will always be my "mommy" and I your "baby boy" - Glaedr





                                                                 Our baby, haha!





                                                             Such a great mama!!
                                                                       Sweet friends!

                                                                love that face Kambric!!

No comments:

Post a Comment